Shopping for someone special? Or you may be trying to find ways to increase your employees' motivation! Treat your employees or business, family or friends to some delicious Wagyu products. Our Gift Cards give them access to all our products and the best bit is that they can have them delivered directly to their doorstep.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
Send them a digital gift card
Available in any denomination between £30 - £200.
Interested in buying for the whole company/ Bulk – buying discounts are available.
For amounts not listed here, please call us on:
020 3876 8634.
If you are interested in a more personalised touch, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and our team members will help you choose what will make your employees the happiest!
Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
The text below explains the terms and conditions which apply to the purchase and use of digital MMAH gift cards.
- These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the Meat Me at Home website (www.meatmeathome.com).
- Meat Me at Home reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of the MMAH gift cards at any time. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made.
- The value of your MMAH gift card can only be redeemed online at www.meatmeathome.com.
- The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
- Only one gift card may be used per online order.
- Your MMAH gift card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of activation. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.